Learn the technique of bias making & stained glass. Play around with it while making a great folder cover that you can fill with your creative ideas!!
Demonstration Morning Saturday 1st November and repeated Thursday 6th 9.30am to 11.30am (Free to ALL)
Sewing Club Days In Store:(Free to Sewing Club Members)
- Hands On Sewing Saturday 1st November 12.30pm to 3pm (please book)
- Hands On Sewing Thursday 6th November 12.30pm to 3pm (please book)
- Hands On Sewing Tuesday 18th November 6pm to 8.30pm (please book)
General Sewing Tools Required
- Sewing Machine
- 1/4 inch Bias Maker
- Frixon Pen or fine chalk pencil
- Fabric Control Tool
- Size 12 Topstitch needle
- Embroidery thread for bias
- Rasant for sewing
- Open Toe Foot
- Point Turner
- Sewing Gauge
- Light Box
- Mini Iron & Mat
- Rotary cutter, ruler & mat
- 14 inch x 40 inch – Fabric with Gygli fused to the wrong side.
- Bias Strips. (must be cut on the Bias)
- Fold fabric in half diagonally.
- Fold in half again.
- Turn fabric to have the 2 folds on the left (or right side for left handed)
- Trim off the fold.
- Make two cuts each 1/2 inch wide
- Run the 1/2 inch strips through the 1/4 inch bias maker.
- Fuse the fusible tape to the wrong side of the bias.
More details in downloadable version above